Saturday, May 4, 2013

RACHEL ZOE: MAJ!

 
 
Rachel Zoe is so Major! She amazing, and I practically worship her. She has come such a long way in her career. Ive been following her career since she was just a stylist and had a small company with a few celebrity clients. She has recently entered the designing world with killer designs. I love everything in her collection, from the sequins dresses to the layed back casual max skirts.  I am such a fan of her personal style, wide leg bell bottom jeans, big hats, blazers, and big rings. She is someone to be looked up to because she is dominating the fashion world, just as shes always done...but now as a designer. She can handle it all; shes a new mother, TV star, wife, stylist, and designer .
My favorite peices would be her suits. The two peice suits reminds me of vintage Chanel, very femine yet very masculine .
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment